Efficacy: 2.7 µmol/J
PPF: 1620 µmol/s
Input Voltage: 200-240V
Power Consumption: 600W
Lifetime: 60 000 Hrs
Light Distribution: 120°
Light Source: Osram & LUMLED Diodes
Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel
Weight: 13.5 Kg
Dimensions: 1091 x 1182.4 x 51.9 mm
Spectrum: Full Spectrum F
– 6 x Lumatek 100W Full-Spectrum Magnet Light Bars
– 1 x Lumatek 600W Driver with Connecting Cables
– 1 x LED Structure with Connecting Cables
– 1 x 0-10V Light Dimmer + Velcro
– 2 x Metal Cable Hangers
– 1 x Manual
– Very high efficacy 2.7 µmol/s/J
– High PPF output for high intensity 1620 µmol/s
– High quality Lumatek LED drivers
– Top bin LEDs
– Balanced full spectrum
– External control with Lumatek Control Panel
– Replaceable 100W magnet light bars
– Fully Dimmable
– User friendly Plug & Play Assembling
– Detachable driver for remote use
Benefits include energy savings; Lumatek LED solutions demonstrate the potential to save 40% on electricity and studies indicate that LED-lit canopies can generate more yield per kWh.
Plant and crop performance; initial studies indicate growers using LED lighting may experience yield increases and changes in cannabinoid and terpene profiles, leading to more consistent medicinal product profiles from harvest to harvest.
Less maintenance; Lumatek LEDs are rated for 60,000 hours use supported by a market leading 5 Year warranty.
Reduced HVAC; Lumatek LEDs are highly efficient and less wattage equals less heat into the space, allowing for potentially lower HVAC loads and operating expense.
Safety; Lumatek LED drivers are intelligent and feature full circuit protection including over/under voltage, short circuit and over temperature protection. Lumatek Zeus LED drivers also feature auto-power increase/decrease to match the amount of light bars connected to fixture. All Lumatek LED fixtures are CE certified LVD and EMC compliant.
Flexible light intensity; Lumatek LEDs can be dimmed to adjust PPF level to suit crop and growth stage without changing spectral power distribution or losing efficiency.