Philips daylight CDM/CMH lamps are extremely efficient ceramic metal halide lamps with a spectral output close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches, have smaller inter-nodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems, culminating in strong, healthy growth and high quality yields.
• Prevent stretching & encourage much higher growth
• More natural formation of branch inter-nodes for increased plant mass
• Ideal as both supplementary and stand alone lighting
• Highly efficient – puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
• Extremely high PAR levels
• Great for the vegetative stages with the Philips – Elite Daylight lamp
• Incredible for the flowering stages with the Philips – Elite Agro lamp