The LEP technology is based on a radio frequency driver which excites an emitter cell without electrodes. The molecules in the emitter transform into plasma state, emitting an intense full continuous spectrum light.
Features & Benefits
- No electrode wear which translates in a very long lamp life
- Very high quality light (full spectrum) because of the molecular light emission, including UVA and UVB
- A full continuous light
- Very stable light spectrum
- Long output stability (at mean stable output) over time
- Absence of infrared radiation
The Gavita Pro 270e LEP is developed for plant cultivation, but can also be used in any environment when a high quality, full continuous light source has advantages.
We have two different spectra available:
- Grow spectrum (41.02 emitter) – high CRI full spectrum lighting for stand-alone use
- Supplemental spectrum (41.01) – specifically developed to add quality spectrum in combination with HPS light, adding the spectrum that the HPS lacks.
The Gavita Pro LEP is available as a convection cooled unit and as an air cooled unit, where all heat emitting parts are mounted in a 150mm/6″ tube which requires active cooling. Both emitter versions are available in the convection cooled as well as the air cooled unit.